"AN ORGANIZATION THAT FOSTERS COURAGE, PERSERVERENCE, INTEGRITY AND RESPECT FOR THE GAME"
- The Macomb Mustangs are a 100% non-profit youth football and cheer organization and are part of the MYFCC.
- We are a volunteer based organization that relies completely on parent participation, sponsorship, and donations and are considered to be one of the most elite football and cheer organizations in southeast Michigan. Our coaches are very experienced, many of them having played college ball.
- Our ages for football range from 7 to 14.
- Our ages for cheer range from 6 to 14.
- Official practice starts in the beginning of August. Practice will go Mon-Thurs from 6 pm until 8 pm. This is for both football and cheer.
- Once school starts, our practices are Tue, Wed, Thur from 6 pm until 8 pm.
- Our games start the end of August and go until mid-October. Our games are played on either Saturday or Sunday. Teams will play 7-8 regular season games. There is also a possibility of 2 playoff games and a Superbowl.
- Our equipment is on loan to you and you will be required to submit a deposit that will be returned to you upon turn in of equipment.
- Since our organization is volunteer driven, you will be required to do 4 commitments for the season, per child (maximum 8). A commitment deposit will be required that will also be returned to you at the end of the season, if all commitments are completed.
- There may be some nominal costs throughout the season- socks, practice jersey, etc.
Lastly, and more importantly, we are a great organization full of great families. Come join us, you will not be disappointed!!
For more information, send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org